Friday, March 27, 2009

A Charlottesville State of Mind

Are you noticing a trend here? I like music, so sue me.

Joseph back again for a lightning quick update from the same location. Starbucks, if handy for anything, is handy for having partnered with AT&T. Committee Session II starts up at 2 eastern. As far as my committee goes, I imagine everything will really start rolling this afternoon, as we will hopefully be past any logistical issues with respect to crises. In other news, Charlottesville and UVA itself are a nicer sight to see today - the rain is staying away, at least for the time being. I will be sure to regale the blogosphere with more details after the end of session tonight. In the meantime, I will try to remind some of my fellow delegates that this blog exists.

Peace, Love, and MUN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home